This week's highlights:
1. Munchkin's rug came in the mail this week! I ordered it on June 12, and after a long hassle and many emails with customer service, I received the rug. So excited to see it finally coming together! (And I got a nice discount too since they screwed up my order.)
2. Who doesn't love a Batman cake?
3. In an attempt to make my pantry look like those on Pinterest, I ordered a gift card with my credit card rewards to purchase these babies. In 7-10 days, I will be writing about my beautiful pantry!
4. This is my most exciting achievement - I have a new shelf for my food!
5. I have finally found the inspiration for our little yard! I surprised Hubs with this table and 4 chairs from World Market. He wasn't as excited as I was, haha! I will one day show you pictures of before and after, but know that I will be incredible embarrassed. It is currently disgusting. Ask Kara. With three dogs and less than enough space, we've struggled to make the area beautiful. So, I have a plan, and hopefully when the weather cools off, some strong friends will come help preggo make the back yard beautiful!